Thursday, May 24, 2007

Steve's 22nd

Tuesday night at Claypots in FITZROY, not St Kilda, Steve!

Ivy brought the wine...



and Claypots provided the huge fish!



Steve & Tony



Andrew, Vince & Larry



Steve & Aaron



Andrew digs into the Cous Cous! Thanks for posing so I could take the photo!



Vince wants the pot AND the fish!



Eat me!



Stuffing our faces! Food glorious food!





Kiss me!



Steve in action...









Me & Vince - happy Vince? I posted this photo! :)



Tony & me



Me & Steve



Larry & me



Sue Lee, Ivy, Tony & me



Trigger happy but Ok...I'm done! :)



Vince, Larry, Valerene & Winnie



By the end of the night everyone was looking very red - not from the alcohol but from this very warm heater!



After dinner we moved to Cafe Nova on Brunswick Street for coffee and dessert...

Me, Tony, Vince & Larry



Steve & me



2nd photo tradition!



Might as well do another since we're at it! :)



Ivy and her almond & orange cake!



The very sour berry crepes!



Vince and the sweet but absolutely fantastic sticky date pudding!



Mmmm...Hot Chocolate!



So everything was EXTREME-ly sweet, sour, strong or bitter but still really good!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE! Hope you enjoyed all that fish and weren't too hungry for the rest of the night - remember, once it settles its all good! :)

No comments: